Thursday, July 21, 2011

Logan's Latest

I never know how much "text" to include in these blog posts. I admit, I mostly like looking at pictures when I read other blogs...but I do typically read what is going on with my friends- if it isn't TOO lengthy. So I think the key is in finding the right balance. It might take me a bit, but I will try.

And then, I never know if people only want to hear about how Logan is doing (sometimes I feel like chopped liver when it comes to our "grandparents" - they ONLY want to hear about Logan), or if there is interest in the entire family. He definitely takes a better picture and is much cuter to look at. :) So again, I think it is about finding a balance.

Logan is quite thoughtful about his play lately. He is full-on into pretend play and drives his cars around (have we mentioned that Logan LOVES cars?) everywhere. He has matchbox cars, big cars that he can drive himself, books about cars, puzzles, car keys, and Cars the movie. He can't get enough. Lately he differentiates between "car," "bus," "mommy car," and "daddy car." ANd then just last week he pulled out the "mommy car keys" when he wanted to use my keys to drive his Cozy Coup. Despite this passion, he takes time to enjoy other play, and I captured a few shots of him building and placing blocks around the table.



Here - he is "smiling" for the camera.




He insisted on wearing the sized 9mo bath robe after his bath the other night and it was absolutely hysterical to watch him run around the house with his buttox hanging out.



We are eagerly anticipating number two...but there are times when I sit and reflect and wonder if it can really get any more fun than this. We are so very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment